WHAT TYPES OF OIL CAN YOU RECYCLE WITH SOUJI?
With SOUJI you can recycle most conventional cooking oils, such as sunflower or olive, but in no case any type of mineral oil. It is very important that whenever you use the resulting soap, you shake the mixture well before each use.
HOW DO I MAKE SOAP WITH SOUJI?
- Filter your used oil
- Mix the correct proportions of oil and SOUJI
- Shake vigorously for one minute!
In this simple way you will have your liquid soap / detergent to wash your clothes and clean your home!
If you want more information, visit our page https://souji.es/en/how-do-i-use-souji/
FOR WHAT USE IS THE SOAP CREATED BY SOUJI SUITABLE?
With SOUJI you can create a multipurpose soap with a pleasant aroma. You can use it in the complete cleaning of your home.
The most recommended use for us is washing clothes by hand and by machine, such as floor scrubbers or in the dishwasher.
DOES SOUJI CONTAIN SODIUM HYDROXIDE TO CONVERT THE OIL INTO SOAP?
No, SOUJI is a revolutionary formulation that does not use caustic soda for its saponification process, unlike most soap making processes. One of SOUJI’s main innovations is precisely this: As it does not contain caustic soda or any corrosive agent, its handling is completely safe.
DOES THE SOAP PREPARED WITH SOUJI RETAIN AN UNPLEASANT SCENT OF USED OIL?
No, the soap you generate with SOUJI has a pleasant aroma and is able to completely eliminate the bad smell of used vegetable oil. Your clothes and your home will have a fresh, clean and lasting aroma. You can check its pleasant aroma from the moment you shake and get the product, but it should be noted that after a few seconds it intensifies more and the oil vapors disappear.
IS THE RESULTING SOAP NATURAL?
SOUJI is composed with the lowest concentration of phosphates and surfactants allowed by the EU to be considered by the Institute of Toxicology of Spain as NON-polluting and VERY biodegradable for the marine environment. This makes it an environmentally friendly cleaner / detergent, with 96% less impact than a common detergent.
Furthermore, its range of packaging is designed to also have the least possible impact on the planet.
CAN SOUJI ELIMINATE THE USE OF SOFTENER?
The resulting SOUJI soap has a pleasant aroma and leaves your clothes soft and smelling good. The use of the softener is optional and depends on the hardness of the water in your area.
FOR HOW MANY LOADS OF LAUNDRY WILL A BOTTLE OF SOUJI SERVE?
That depends on the use you give it. For a washing machine with a liter of SOUJI you can do about 20 washes. If its use is as a floor cleaner or dishwasher, its duration will be longer, since the amount to use is less.
Visit https://souji.es/en/how-do-i-use-souji/ to see our size table.
IS SOUJI GREEN?
Yes, Souji falls into the category of organic product according to EU regulations, as stated by the Applus + auditor.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I USE THE SOUJI BOTTLE?
The SOUJI bottle contains 770 ml of product inside, allows you to recycle 230 ml of oil and you get 1L of cleaner / detergent. If you want to use the bottle again, you must refill the content, either with the refill bag or with the bulk purchase of the product.
The times you can fill it depends on the use of it. Having a biodegradable paper and cardboard casing its durability depends on whether it gets wet or remains in good condition after constant handling.
WHERE CAN I BUY SOUJI IN BULK?
To be able to see our points of sale in bulk you must enter https://souji.es/tiendas-fisicas/select the type of product: sale in bulk and view all our points of sale.
If you do not find one in your area, send us the information of your nearest bulk store or you can contact them and we will work to distribute there. Our dealer network is always growing, so don’t hesitate to give us options.
WHAT DIFFERENCE IS THERE BETWEEN THE 3 SOUJI FORMATS? WHY ITS PRICE DIFFERENCE?
SOUJI is not a simple soap, it is a totally new concept of consumption, it is innovation and unfortunately innovation is expensive. Being a very small company, our margins of movement are very limited. We work hard to grow and be able to offer formats adapted to all budgets, but it is a slow and complex process.
That is why we offer three formats with very different prices from which you get the same result.
- The bottle is the highest priced container for its innovation, sustainability and because it offers the advantage of being able to make the mixture in the container itself.
- The bag, at less cost, offers the same amount and result, with the difference that you must make the mixture in a bottle that you want to reuse.
- And the bulk sale, the most economical of all, is the one that has the least impact by not having a container, but it is you who must go to the points of sale with the bottle you want to use, and then make the mixture in another bottle that you have at home.
HOW DOES SOUJI DIFFER FROM THE TRADITIONAL METHOD OF MAKING HOMEMADE SOAP?
- The first and most important is that to carry out the traditional method you must use caustic soda, a very corrosive agent that involves the use of gloves, glasses and gives off vapors, so it is recommended to do it outdoors. Unlike SOUJI that does not imply any risk of manipulation.
- On the other hand is time. In the traditional method you need several hours, even days, to complete the process and get the result. With SOUJI you only have to shake the mixture for 1 minute and that’s it!
- In addition to its texture and aroma, in the traditional method you have a more lumpy soap and the smell depends on whether or not you use essential oils or perfumes in its creation. With SOUJI the aroma is already incorporated and the final texture is creamy and light.
- And finally the external contribution of heat, with the traditional method you must heat the oil and sometimes the complete mixture. With SOUJI the whole process is done cold, you only have to add the stir of 1 mit. mix.
WHAT STEPS DID SOUJI TAKE FOR YOUR SHIPMENTS DURING COVID19?
From SOUJI we take all the pertinent security measures recommended by the Ministry of Health to guarantee safe shipments during the period of sanitary emergency caused by COVID19.
From our warehouses we pack and prepare each order, with all the pertinent protection measures and our DHL logistics distributor also complies with the established safety standards. For more information visit:https://www.dhlparcel.es/en/business-customers/covid-19.html
FROM WHICH COUNTRIES CAN I BUY SOUJI?
Most SOUJI distributors are located throughout the Spanish territory. But you can buy SOUJI in most European countries through the online store on this page https://souji.es/en/shop/
If you have problems with the order or you are in a country outside this territory, you can contact us (https://souji.es/en/contact/) to study the shipping possibilities.
WITH A BOTTLE OF SOUJI, HOW MANY WASHES WILL I BE ABLE TO DO?
That depends on the use you make of it. In the case of a washing machine, with a liter of SOUJI you can do about 20 washes. If you use it as a floor cleaner or dishwasher, it will last longer, since the amount you use is less. If you need more details, do not hesitate to visit https://souji.es/en/frequent-questions and take a look to our measures guide.